A 451 Research and GigaSpaces Webinar
April 2, 2019 | Time: 09:00AM EST, 16:00PM GMT
Whether it’s financial, insurance, retail, eCommerce, transportation, telco or just about any other industry you can think of, it’s data that sits at center stage. In the world of business, the ability to analyze that data when its value is still high and obtain smarter insights by enriching that data with historical context, is what can put you in the limelight on that stage and help you stay competitive.In this webinar, Yoav Einav, VP Product at GigaSpaces and Matt Aslett, VP Research at 451 Research discuss the requirements and challenges faced by enterprises who are limited to running slow batch processes on historical – nonmutable – data with insights delivered only hours or even days later. The caveats of complex data processing architectures such as Lambda, will be described and the speakers will present how Enterprises can simplify their big data architectures in a seamless manner and run event-driven analytics and machine learning in real-time for smarter insights that can be acted upon instantly.
We’ll be discussing:
- An overview of enterprises’ needs for real-time analytics and machine learning for multiple applications across industries.
- Current challenges facing enterprises who are striving to deploy real-time analytics and accelerate their ability to act on those insights.
- An introduction to GigaSpaces AnalyticsXtreme and how it can power insight-driven organizations to address time-sensitive business decisions with smarter and faster analytics:
- Accelerate advanced analytics and ML on your data lakes and data warehouses
- Accelerate development and deployment while ensuring data consistency
- Simplify the complexities of the Lambda architecture
- Optimize the organization’s TCO
- A live demo will show how AnalyticsXtreme accelerates data lakes by 100x