Real-time Global Data Replication for Business Continuity & Mission-Critical Data Availability for Hundreds of Applications
A Top 10 European Banking and Financial Services Company Case Study
A top 10 European banking and financial services company, active across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific, who focuses on retail banking, corporate investments and global investments.
This customer needed to calculate risks with extremely low latency (sub-second), and improve overall performance of hundreds of applications in multiple geographies. They were also searching to achieve ‘full’ automation, consistency and resiliency and reduce manual intervention to the minimum.
- Ingest millions of data objects per day and provide ~half a billion reads with over 100 million notifications
- Distribute referential data from heterogeneous sources (golden applications) to client applications using standardized modeling while preserving data consistency
- Provide standard services: real-time notification, request/reply, xml2file, xml2database
- Worldwide platform deployed in Paris, New-York and Hong-Kong
- Access to data in < 1ms
- Single source of truth (data consistency) for hundreds of services, cache and web applications in multi-geographies
- Zero downtime – sub-millisecond performance for users across global sites