Personalized Customer Experience with Machine Learning
A Top 10 Retailer Case Study
A leading retail company in the United States
The customer wanted better visibility of the customer to provide personalized offers. At the same time, the customer wanted to improve business operations across the different divisions.
Main goals included:
- Customer-360 visibility across web, mobile and call center
- Provide enhanced customer and shopping process visibility in real-time
- Implement analytics-driven digital commerce and shopping cart
- Inability to scale with traditional architecture
- Ingesting data and analytic workloads from different applications and sources were too timely
With GigaSpaces’ in-memory real-time analytics platform, this customer was able to run real-time application on terabytes of data – providing unified view across the different business units such as commerce, finance, marketing, distribution and more. TCO was greatly reduced due to a lower number of servers required.
Personalized offers were integrated into the customer experience, impacting business results.