Fast Data Access to Global eTrading Data for Risk Management and Regulation
A Top 10 European Banking and Financial Services Company Case Study
This top 10 European banking and financial services company, active across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific, focuses on retail banking, corporate investments and global investments.
This customer needed to be able to run a credit check in real-time before a trade with a counterpart occurs, in order to guarantee that the counterparty has enough limit to trade.
- Complete control over all eTrading platforms
- Regulatory enforcement set by RISK rules on all users trades on a daily basis
- Regulation analysis and checks
- Client onboarding
- Traversal framework
- Referential data for other apps
With GigaSpaces’ in-memory real-time analytics platform leveraging the WAN Gateway, this customer was able to run “credit check solution” checks before a trade with a counterpart occurs, to guarantee that the counterparty has enough limit to trade.
The solution also allowed for a worldwide deployment is done (Paris, NY and London) with GigaSpaces asynchronous replication between each site. All requests are executed via the GigaSpaces platform, and all reservations, limits and client are stored in the platform as well.
- Three sites with 99.999 HA, replicated WW (Paris, London, New-York and Hong Kong)
- Reduced cluster and component sprawl
- Real-time risk analysis and credit checks complying with regulations
- Efficient scalable multi data-center architecture
- Read : 700K per day
- Write/Update/Remove: 20K per day