The World’s Largest Private Bank Case Study
This financial services company provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking services for private, corporate, and institutional clients worldwide. They have trillions of invested assets and area leading provider of retail banking and commercial banking services, operating in more than 50 countries.
This customer was looking to provide large-scale post-trade processing in real-time. They needed to enforce data quality and consistency along with simplifying integrations between network components for a Risk Result Store for Investment Banking supporting ~60 million events created per day supporting over 40 applications.
- Ingest, transform and process data within minutes to meet regulations
- Ability to run analytic queries on both historical and real-time data
- Event-triggered architecture for triggering analytics and business processes
The GigaSpaces in-memory real-time analytics platform provides the necessary high-throughput data ingestion and analytics; federating analytic queries across many data stores (IMDG, Oracle). The solution supports ~5M reported and reconciled trades per day; ~1M risk exceptions are assessed per day; and over 40 applications access and analyze this single source of truth.
GigaSpaces Platform provides high-throughput data ingestion and analytics
- ~5M reported and reconciled trades per day
- ~1M risk exceptions are assessed per day
- Over 40 applications access and analyze this single source of truth
- No more regulatory fines
- Handled peak events such as Brexit, elections, and more