GigaSpaces provides the leading in-memory computing platform for fast data analytics and extreme transaction processing. With GigaSpaces InsightEdge Platform and its core engine XAP, organizations can overcome the complex obstacles of big data and advanced analytics to deliver real-time business impact. Hundreds of Tier-1 and Fortune-listed organizations worldwide leverage GigaSpaces across financial services, retail, transportation, telecom, healthcare, and others. GigaSpaces offices are located in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed software company, looking for a world-class, enthusiastic SW Support Engineer to join our Israel Professional Services team.
- Interfacing with GigaSpaces World-Wide customers through various support channels.
- Coordinate activities between internal groups and lead to problem resolution according to customer’s expectations
- Resolve product issues coming from the field in Pre/Post Sales and production scenarios
- Involve analysis, debugging, communication, escalation and issues resolution
- BA / BSc. in computer science or engineering.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, dependable, organized and able to manage fast issues from open to closure, under ongoing load and timelines
- Team player with great personal relations, who feels comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent English, highly articulate, clear speaking & writing.
- Experience in Java software development or support , Hands-on (coding & tools), technical, problem solver.
Knowledge in the following will be an advantage:
- Experience\knowledge with application, middleware & cloud concepts, products (including OSS) .
- Experience\knowledge relational & NoSQL databases.
- Experience\knowledge Linux, Windows, virtualized & cloud based environments.
- Understanding of concurrent and multi threading, distributed programming.
If this sounds like you – please send your CV to email@example.com