We are seeking a Solution Architect to join our presales team that spearheads the company’s customer engagements delivering our ground-breaking solutions with large enterprises in various verticals; finance, retail, insurance, transportation, and others.
At GigaSpaces, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contribution to the company’s mission. We are looking for smart people who dare and do remarkable things.
You can expect to:
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor on how our product can address their needs and recommend the best solution
- Own the POC process with prospect customers, leading the project end to end
- Lead a technical and business discussions addressing comparison to alternative/s and perform a technical deep dive on solution architecture
- Support sales executives; work directly with product management and R&D feeding requirements and priorities
- Evangelize the GigaSpaces platform solutions
- 2+ years in customer-driven roles – pre-sale, solution architect etc.
- 7+ years of experience in building enterprise solutions with Middleware, Big Data tools
- and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, NoSQL etc. as well as ETL like processing
- Previous experience with In-Memory Data Grids / Distributed Systems
- Proven experience working with various Databases: Relational and NOSQL
- Hands on coding/scripting experience: Python / Java – Must
- Experience working on/with Machine Learning / Data Science products such as Apache Spark and Tensorflow
- Graduate in computer science or engineering
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
Willing to travel
English – Fluent
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes – an advantage
- Experience with Cloud-Native and Cloud Data Services such as – S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, etc – an advantage
- Scala / .Net
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems