This customer-facing role is a key part of the Sales organization working directly with Sales, Marketing and Engineering. Activities include identifying and understanding prospects’ key business and technical requirements through a process of guided discovery, translating those requirements into a solution that highlights our unique technical value propositions, and designing, coordinating, and delivering a tailored PoC to demonstrate key technical use cases.
- Present and demonstrate our product and features to executives and technical prospects
- Provide all pre-sales technical support, from presentations, benchmarks and PoC.
- Articulate our company’s unique value propositions.
- Maintain deep and up to date knowledge of competitive products and technologies.
- Own and manage the technical relationship with prospect.
- 5+ years experience in technical presales and/or consulting
- Solution architecture and design experience with Java EE based systems;
- Hands on development experience
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreaded principles
- Experience with Java integration of distributed applications and caching technologies.
- Understanding of Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce design pattern.
- Very strong presentation skills
- Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability for Frequent travels to Europe