As a Gigaspaces Professional Services Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Understand the customer requirements and deliverables, work closely with project managers and architects.
- Present the Gigaspaces solution on deep technical level to engineers , developers , architects and prospects.
- Create and deliver detailed and professional level documentation
- Understand System integration with Scala , Kafka, Big Data , Analytics , BI and AI solutions.
- Create solutions , articles, blogs , videos , enhancing the self sufficiency of the users and admins.
- Self Project Manage and deliver services on-time
- Part of global 24×7 support group of sustained engineering.
- Create training documentation and deliver hands-on training to the Customer
- Working closely with customers and their Technical Team
- Have a daily customer success tasks to maintain high satisfaction and adaption to the technology and solution.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information .
- Development skills in Java – Must .
- Hands on experience with systems installation, configuration and administration Linux and Windows-based systems
- Cloud APIs, Big data concepts , BI concepts .
- Travel required
- ‘Whatever it takes’ attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to complete the job
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with working with a Fortune 500 companies
- Scripting Language (Bash / Python)
- Docker , Kubernetes , Elastic , Spark
- Network Architecture Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BSC or equivalent)