- Have the gift of storytelling and are passionate about telling the story of a product or portfolio of products to the market
- Can turn product and technical features and the associated benefits into an articulate value proposition
- Are comfortable leading cross-functional teams to a successful outcome
- Enjoy creating innovative and compelling messaging and delivering it to sales and customers
- Can create an e2e marketing campaign from initiation through execution, and measurement
- Are passionate about enabling sales teams
- Are analytical, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Have a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality
- Are a team player and have outstanding communication skills
- Will enjoy working at an innovative company within a dynamic product team
- Connect Product Management and Marketing to develop the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions
- Develop go-to-market campaigns and supporting marketing assets
- Project & Program manage cross functional initiatives
- Brief agencies and analysts on solutions
- Analyze pipeline and other data to provide insights to the product team
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Perform market research and execute strategies to bring new products to market.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing or product management
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required.
- Experience with marketing concepts such as buyer-persona targeting, digital marketing content creation; pipeline management.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Undergraduate Education +
- Knowledge of big data ecosystem and enterprise software market