As a Product Manager at GigaSpaces you will be taking part in building and shaping our product vision, taking part in our messaging and positioning, building our go-to-market plan, competitive analysis, pre-sales activity, working inbound and outbound.
You will be expected to work hand in hand with different departments including R&D, Sales, BizDev. Marketing and more.
As part of your outbound responsibilities you will be meeting with customers to present the company’s vision, collect feedback and assist sales efforts.
Inbound responsibilities will include ownership for features within GigaSpaces’s products in the realms of cutting-edge technologies such as Spark, Kubernetes, Streaming Analytics, NoSQL DB, and Data Lakes, working on features closely related to AI and ML.
Collaborate with the marketing team, contribute content and competitive analysis material, speak in summits, deliver presentations, define demos and partner integrations.
You must have great interpersonal skills and the ability to talk with customers. Be independent, Be a leader.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A combination of technical experience and business understanding
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Product Manager in SaaS / B2B offering – preferably AWS or Azure
- Customer oriented with strong outbound capabilities – willingness to travel at least twice a quarter
- At least 2 years experience engaging, influencing, and presenting to C-level executives
- Experience with Big Data products, NoSQL Databases as well as tools and frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, Tableau & Kubernetes
- A strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle in an agile environment, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release
- Independent, ability to take ownership of activities from initiation to completion
- Excellent English, both oral and written