Pre-Sales Engineer (IL)
We are seeking a customer-facing Solutions Architect for the European market to join our presales team in Israel which spearheads the company’s customer engagements delivering our ground-breaking solutions with large enterprises in various verticals; finance, retail, insurance, transportation and others.
At GigaSpaces, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contribution to the company’s mission. We are looking for smart people who dare and do remarkable things.
You can expect to:
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor on how our product can address their needs and recommend the best solution
- Plan and oversee the POC lifecycle process
- Lead technical and business discussions; perform a technical deep dive on various architectures
- Support sales executives; work directly with product management and R&D providing requirements and priorities
- Evangelize the GigaSpaces platform solutions in meetups and events
- 2+ years in customer-driven roles – pre-sale, solutions architect, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in building enterprise solutions with Middleware, various frameworks, and data stores including Relational Databases, NoSQLs (Redis, ES, Cassandra, Vertica, HANA, Mongo..) and ETL workflows
- Previous experience with In-Memory Data Grids / Distributed Systems - preferred
- Previous experience with Java coding - preferred
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Willing to travel
- Fluent English - Must, additional languages - advantage
- Graduate in computer science or engineering
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud-Native and Cloud Data Services such as – S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, etc
- Experience with streaming technologies