Learn how ClubMed and Société Générale Drive Business Value with Real-Time Insights from their Data in our special breakfast event in Paris.
When and Where
- Date: February 21, 2017
- 9:00 Breakfast & Gathering
- 9:30 Moshé Weizman – Welcome note
- 9:45 Ali Hodroj, VP Product GigaSpaces – How In-Memory Computing Enables the Real-time Digital Business
- 10:15 Ludovic Bain, ClubMed – Building ClubMed’s interactive calander using GigaSpaces XAP
- 10:45 Break
- 11:00 Fabrice Devos, Société Générale – Building a heterogeneous distributed worldwide Data Services platform
- 11:30 Q&A
- 12:00 Lunch
Ludovic Bain / Technical Architect at ClubMed. Ludovic will discuss setting up GigaSpaces XAP as a distributed cache to store a millions of offers generated each day and to display it on the interactive price calendar of each B2C within the Club Med website.
Fabrice Devos / IT Project Manager at Société Générale (SGCIV). Fabrice will discuss a use case by Société Générale, showing how its Data Services application (SDS) is distributed between Paris, New-York and Hong-Kong in near-realtime to allow client applications access enablement for referential data.
Ali Hodroj / VP of Product and Strategy at GigaSpaces. Ali will discuss how our In-Memory Computing product line is transforming many enterprises with a dramatic competitive advantage through fast data, real-time analytics, and mission critical transaction processing.