Join us on February 21, 2017 for an executive gathering to hear how GigaSpaces XAP helps Société Générale and ClubMed solve scalability and distribution challenges in their most demanding transactional applications while lowering total cost of ownership.
Learn how ClubMed and Société Générale Drive Business Value with Real-Time Insights from their Data in our special breakfast event in Paris.
When and Where
- Date: February 21, 2017
- 9:00 Breakfast & Gathering
- 9:30 Moshé Weizman – Welcome note
- 9:45 Ali Hodroj, VP Product GigaSpaces – How In-Memory Computing Enables the Real-time Digital Business
- 10:15 Ludovic Bain, ClubMed – Building ClubMed’s interactive calander using GigaSpaces XAP
- 10:45 Break
- 11:00 Fabrice Devos, Société Générale – Building a heterogeneous distributed worldwide Data Services platform
- 11:30 Q&A
- 12:00 Lunch
Meet Our Speakers
Ludovic Bain / Technical Architect at ClubMed. Ludovic will discuss setting up GigaSpaces XAP as a distributed cache to store a millions of offers generated each day and to display it on the interactive price calendar of each B2C within the Club Med website.
Fabrice Devos / IT Project Manager at Société Générale (SGCIV). Fabrice will discuss a use case by Société Générale, showing how its Data Services application (SDS) is distributed between Paris, New-York and Hong-Kong in near-realtime to allow client applications access enablement for referential data.
Ali Hodroj / VP of Product and Strategy at GigaSpaces. Ali will discuss how our In-Memory Computing product line is transforming many enterprises with a dramatic competitive advantage through fast data, real-time analytics, and mission critical transaction processing.