Intel will be hosting a live Webinar with GigaSpaces on September 20 at 11.00 am EST (8:00 am PST) to discuss Bridging the Memory-Storage Gap to Accelerate Fast Data Analytics, giving you a chance to learn about evolving trends and our technology and products. Click below to attend:
About this webinar
- Webcast Live Date & Time: September 20 at 11.00 am EST (8:00 am PST)
- Duration: 60 mins
- Presenter: Ali Hodroj, VP Products & Strategy at GigaSpaces
The recording will be made available on demand.
GigaSpaces benchmark with Intel: Closing the memory-storage gap to accelerate data processing and analytics
- Enablement of enterprise-grade fast data applications– The resulting data fabric delivers mission critical real-time response and supports a heterogeneous data model (Objects, JSON, Spatial), full SQL support, and end to end Spark analytics API.
- Intelligent storage tiering – Enterprise systems are no longer limited to the choice between memory for real-time data or storage for historical records. They can now leverage a distributed, multi-tiered, elastic data grid which delivers high performance while intelligently tiering data processing and storage between RAM and SSD.
- Lowering TCO – Enterprises can store, process and analyze data-heavy applications in real time with less RAM footprint, eliminating cluster sprawl for Terabyte-scale footprints.
“For years, IT architects and decision-makers faced a performance dilemma between memory and storage, but innovative technologies, such as Intel® Optane™ technology-based solutions, disrupts the trade-off when incorporating in-memory computing,” said Ali Hodroj, VP of Products and Strategy at GigaSpaces. “The combination of Intel® Optane™ SSDs with our In-memory computing solutions, XAP and InsightEdge, opens up a new world of exciting opportunities in hybrid transactional/analytics processing. Data engineers, application developers, and scientists can operate on the same data set, right when it’s born, and at massive scale.”* For Intel® SSD DC P3700 Series for PCIe (NVMe) benchmark results, visit the Intel® Storage Builders Program website. Intel® Optane™ SSD P4800X results will be soon be published. Results are available via direct requests.