Learn How to Simplify Management and Container Deployment on Cloud, Hybrid or On-premises Environments
This webinar is technical and geared for Architects and Software and DevOps Engineers.
In this webinar, GigaSpaces, the provider of InsightEdge, a leading in-memory real-time analytics platform for instant insights to action, will demonstrate support for Kubernetes orchestration.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- An overview of Kubernetes and the value it is bringing for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- How organizations can simplify management and container deployment on Cloud, Hybrid or On-premises environments with GigaSpaces InsightEdge
- 3 top open-source tools for production: HELM, Istio, and Prometheus
- A Kubernetes services comparison between cloud providers: AWS vs. Azure vs. GCP
- A live demo will present:
- One-click installation process with HELM
- Deploying function with Spark ML, running collocated with the data
- Deploying pre-trained deep learning models
- Interactive queries and data visualization with Zeppelin notebook
- Resources monitoring
- Self-healing process on data pod failure
- Webinar registration link
- Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Time: 13:00 PM (GMT-4:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The support of Kubernetes orchestration strengthens an organization’s ability to build and deploy reliable, scalable distributed applications across any environment.
As Kubernetes becomes the de facto standard in container orchestration, application development teams at enterprises are beginning to demand production Kubernetes environments.
Kubernetes synergizes with InsightEdge; simplifying the operationalizing of machine learning and transactional processing, at scale. InsightEdge utilizes key features of Kubernetes, such as cloud-native orchestration automation with self-healing, cooperative multi-tenancy, RBAC authorization, and auto-scaling.
Auto-deployment of data services and machine learning frameworks, such as Apache Spark as well as visualization tools like Apache Zeppelin, seamlessly support InsightEdge-based applications.
Meet Our Host
Yoav Einav, VP Product, GigaSpaces Technologies
Yoav Einav is VP Product at GigaSpaces. He drives product management, technology vision, and go-to-market activities for GigaSpaces. Prior to joining GigaSpaces, Yoav filled various leading product management roles at Iguazio and Qwilt, mapping the product strategy and roadmap while providing technical leadership regarding architecture and implementation. Yoav brings with him more than 12 years of industry knowledge in product management and software engineering experience from high growth software companies. As an entrepreneur at heart, Yoav drives innovation and product excellence and successfully incorporates it with the market trends and business needs. Yoav holds a BSC in Computer Science and Business from Tel Aviv University Magna Cum Laude and an MBA in Finance from the Leon Recanati School in Tel Aviv University.
Register to our webinar.