Whether you are a Fortune 1000 enterprise software vendor, a mid-size appliance vendor, or an up and coming Web 2.0 company, our OEM program can fit your bill. Want to talk to us and learn about our OEM engagement models?
So Who’s Embedding GigaSpaces?
GigaSpaces is relied on by partners from virtually every major software sector:
- Application Vendors such as Portal Applications, eCommerce, Order Management Systems, Billing, CRM, Search Engines, and more
- Infrastructure Vendors building Security Applications, Messaging Appliances, High Performance SOA platforms, IT Governance Applications, and more
- Solution Providers building vertical solutions combining platforms and expert services
- Web 2.0 Developers delivering their applications on the Cloud
GigaSpaces technology is currently embedded in hundreds of applications spanning various verticals, including financial services, on-line retail, telecommunications, media, social networking, manufacturing and logistics, on-line gaming, and more.
A partial list of vendors who chose to be “Powered by GigaSpaces” include such companies as Nortel, Microsoft/FAST, IBM, Google/DoubleClick, JDSU, Amdocs, Sun Microsystems, MuleSource, SmartStream, and many more.
What Are They Using GigaSpaces For?
See the 5 most common reasons these vendors embed GigaSpaces, plus relevant success stories:
- SaaS/Cloud- enable their solutions
- 02 & Razorfish – iPhone Account Activation Platform
- ORByte’s FX Trading Application-as-a-Service
- Large Telco – Overcoming Security Concerns on Private and Public Cloud
- Leverage the most sophisticated Distributed Caching platform in the market
- Nortel’s Contact Center Application
- Bazu Media – Linear Scalability for a Real Time Web 2.0 Application
- Gain High Availability & Fail-over at in-memory speeds
- Scalable SOA with GigaSpaces and MuleSource ESB
- Patsystems – Low Latency & Fault Tolerance for a Distributed Electronic Trading Platform
- Parallelize/Map-Reduce their analytics engine
- Primatics Financial – Parallel, High Throughput Risk Calculations on the Cloud
- Dynamically Scale Up & Down their transactional applications
- SmartStream Technologies – On-Demand Scalability for Transaction LifeCycle Management (TLM) Platforms
- Miwok Airways – Airline Reservation System
Interoperability, Frameworks and Standards Support
With GigaSpaces you can leverage your existing skill-sets to build scalable applications.
GigaSpaces XAP allows you to leverage the standard frameworks and support applications you use today, such as Spring, Hibernate, Mule, and others.
Integration with other frameworks, such as JPA, SimpleDB, Memcached, as well as caching support for Jetty, Tomcat and iBatis, is available through OpenSpaces.org
Rich and well documented APIs for Java, .NET, C++, as well as scripting languages make it easy to embedded/integrated with your existing applications.