Innovating with Confidence is GigaSpaces promise to our customers; focusing on continuous innovation and supporting their needs for agile, rapid and creative innovation at scale, as they strive to develop and deploy enterprise applications for today’s high-speed millisecond world.
It has become essential for businesses to transform how they collect, manage, and analyze data to become insight-driven organizations and maintain a competitive edge.
Data from yesterday or even just a few hours old, will not be able to deliver on the “now” requirements of today’s demanding customers, who will move on to a competitor if their service is too slow or not personalized according to their expectations.
The ability to extract “insight” from the data and instantly act in real time helps enterprises gain a better understanding of their customers’ behaviors and needs, create new innovations, launch new businesses, and react more quickly in today’s digital economy.
Delivering on Our Promise
GigaSpaces, has been cited in 6 Gartner Hype Cycle reports, for its in-memory real-time analytics platform, InsightEdge in 2018. We believe its inclusion demonstrates delivering on the software platform’s promise as an always-on enterprise-grade platform, supporting customers growing requirements of today and tomorrow:
- Real-time AI, machine learning and deep learning models running on hot data – as it’s born
- Easily and quickly access data from data lakes to enrich real-time Machine Learning analytic results.
- Real-time streaming and event-driven analytics
- HTAP (Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing)
- Ingestion, processing and analyzing multi-data formats (structured, semistructured and unstructured)
- Sub-second latency
- Millions of IOPS per second
- Deployment on cloud, on-premise and in hybrid environments
“Digital business model imperatives are demanding cost-effective support for real-time analytics, hyperscale architectures and fast access to data demanded by digital business models, which in turn drives fast growth for most in-memory computing (IMC)-enabling technologies and IMC-enabled architectures.”
Gartner, Hype Cycle for In-Memory Computing Technology 2018, Massimo Pezzini, Fabrizio Biscotti, 23 July 2018, G00338549
It’s an honor for us to be cited in 6 Gartner Hype Cycle reports in the last 10 months. We continue to simplify the development and deployment of mission-critical applications and empower insight-driven organizations to operationalize AI and machine learning for their real-time solutions.
GigaSpaces Recognized in Gartner Hype Cycle Reports
Specifically within the Gartner Hype Cycle for In-Memory Computing Technology GigaSpaces is listed under several categories; showing the range of technology innovations and their maturity and adoption level in the market. In our upcoming blogs, we will discuss selected categories in more detail:
- IMC Platforms: An in-memory computing (IMC) platform provides a combination of in-memory data store, event stream processing, and in-memory analytics and data discovery tools
- Digital Integration Hub: The digital integration hub (DIH) architecture aggregates multiple back-end data into a low-latency, scale-out, high-performance data store accessible via an API layer.
- IMC-Enabled Hyperscale Application: Architecture Hyperscale application architecture is an in-memory, computing-enabled style of application design that applies a combination of five key tenets: application logic parallelization, in-memory data management, data partitioning, multinode data replication, and asynchronous event-driven communication between application components.
- In-Process, HTAP: In-process hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) is an application architecture whereby, in the context of a given application, analytical and transaction processing techniques are weaved together as needed to accomplish the business task.
- In-Memory Computing: In-memory computing (IMC) is an application architecture style which assumes that all the data required by applications for processing is located in the main memory of their computing environments.
- In-Memory Data Grids: In-memory data grids (IMDGs) provide a distributed, reliable, scalable and consistent in-memory object store — the data grid — that is shareable across multiple distributed applications.
List of the 6 Gartner Hype Cycle Reports
- Hype Cycle for In-Memory Computing Technology, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Compute Infrastructure, 2018; Hype Cycle for Infrastructure Strategies, 2018 July
- Hype Cycle for DevOps, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Application and Integration Infrastructure, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2018.
- Hype Cycle for Open-Source Software, 2018
The Gartner Hype Cycles provide a graphic representation of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Check out our upcoming events this fall and join our New York event on December 4th.