Easy Application Server Clustering with GigaSpaces XAP Elastic Caching Edition
Overcome Relational database built-in performance limitations
- Store your data in memory (in-memory data grid as system of record)
- Replicate & partition your data
- Write-behind to the DB
System of Records (SoR) with Write Behind
System of Records (SoR) with Local Caching
Side Cache with Local Caching
The GigaSpaces In-Memory Data Grid (IMGD) supports the follwing deployment topologies:
All the topologies support co-locating business logic with any of the IMDG instances, enabling fast data processing and eliminating serialization and network overhead once data is accessed.
- Fully replicated: Each member contains all of the data. Replication between nodes is done synchronously or asynchronously
- Partitioned: Each node contains a different subset of the data
- Partitioned: Each node contains a different subset of the data.Regardless of the IMDG cluster deployment topology, a client can run a near-cache (called local cache/view).